Welcome to t18s.fr !
The site https://www.t18s.fr
is the entry point of all my
See the “About” page for more information about me.
I decided to dedicate this space to free me from some constraints and priorities in order to:
- strengthen my digital independence
- train myself and test some tools I consider relevant:
- to meet the first point
- for my daily life as a sys/admin
I will also force myself to find tools that can be:
- deployed (and deployed again) with Ansible
- installed on Debian GNU/Linux and OpenBSD at least
- integrated into an existing infrastructure and provide new features
- interesting and fun
When I add a new tool in my infrastructure, I take care of
- finding a useful purpose in the infrastructure
- strengthening the security at the best of my knowledge and capacities
- managing its monitoring (logs and metrics)
The final goal is to build a coherent infrastructure.
Here we go…
the digital independence
Ansible: a deployment and training tool
the list of the associated projects and their repositories: https://git.t18s.fr
I use also this site for other services: