the site is open
The site is open
You should start with the homepage for more information about this site (you’ve probably already seen it anyway).
The “About” page will give you for more information about me and my current search of a new job in Japan.
The “Projects” page list all my current projects.
Here is the list of already publicly available services (updated list here):
- the main website: https://www.t18s.fr
- the content aggregator: https://www.t18s.fr/en/aggregator
- the repositories: https://git.t18s.fr
- the Gopher space gopher://gopher.t18s.fr ( with SSL on port 7043)
- the Finger space: @finger.t18s.fr ( with SSL on port 7943)
- bitcoin instance: angband.t18s.fr:8333
- litecoin instance: angband.t18s.fr:9333
- monacoin instance: angband.t18s.fr:9400
- bitcoin status page:
- litecoin status page:
- monacoin status page:
The Finger and Gopher servers won’t be carbon-copy of this site: I’d rather add some specific contents and use the features that can provide dynamic contents.
There are still a lot of things to do and try. In no particular order, I’ll will now work on:
- reworking the monitorigin roles (for collectd, InfluxDB, Prometheus, Grafana)
- adding monitoring tasks to the different elements of the infrastructure
- connect my wallets on my full-nodes
- find a better handling method for mails in crontab
- add the Lightning Network on my full-nodes
- adding an OpenMW multiplayer server
- adding a search engine (searx ?)
- adding a chat service (irc?)
- showing my progresses in Japanese
For Ansible, a detailed page is available here.